Access to mobile site!
|Location||Naruto Park, Naruto-cho, Naruto-shi, Tokushima 772-0053|
TEL / 088-687-3737 FAX / 088-687-1117 e-mail / email@example.com
Click here for access maps
|Museum opening hours||9:30 am to 5:00 pm|
Closed on Monday (If a public holiday falls on Monday, the Museum will be closed the following day)
* The museum will be closed for 5 days consecutively after the New Year
Holiday in January, and will be open throughout August.
|Please refer to the museum calendar|
|Museum Admission||Elementary, Junior High School and High School students 540 Yen/University students 2,160 Yen/Adults 3,240 Yen (All inclusive of consumption tax)|
* Ticket counter closes at 4 pm.
* 10% discount for groups of 20 or more
* Students must show their student ID at the entrance.
* Visitors with a disability permit can visit the museum for a discounted fee.
|Advance tickets||Elementary, Junior High School and High School students 520 Yen/University students 2,100 Yen/Adults 3,100 Yen (All inclusive of consumption tax)|
* Tickets sold in advance can be purchased at ″Loppi″ terminals installed at Lawson counters nationwide.
Please search using the following L code.
L code 61651
* Students must show their student ID when visiting the museum.
* Visitors with a disability permit can purchase the tickets at the museum ticket counter.
* This ticket cannot be used in combination with other discounts.