Access to mobile site!
|Location||Naruto Park, Naruto-cho, Naruto-shi, Tokushima 772-0053|
TEL / +81-88-687-3737 FAX / +81-88-687-1117 e-mail / firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for access maps
|Museum opening hours||9:30 am to 5:00 pm|
Closed on Monday (If a public holiday falls on Monday, the Museum will be closed the following day)
* The museum will be closed for 5 days consecutively after the New Year
Holiday in January, and will be open throughout August.
|Please refer to the museum calendar|
|Museum Admission||Adults 3,240 Yen |
University students 2,160 Yen
Elementary, Junior High School and High School students 540 Yen
(All inclusive of consumption tax)
* Ticket counter closes at 4 pm.
* Visitors can re-enter the museum on the same day. Please ask at theentrance/exit door.
* 10% discount for groups of 20 or more
* Students must show their student ID at the entrance.
* The category of “university student” means students of national/public universities,
and universities owned by incorporated administrative agencies and educational corporations.
* Visitors with a disability permit can visit the museum for a discounted fee.
* One helper is subject to discount
* To request wheelchairs or baby carriages, please go to the Information booth on B3.
|Caution||- Please eat and drink at the designated area.|
- Please do not take photographs with an electric flash or with fixtures such as tripods.(It is strictly prohibited to take photos only of artworks and/or using your photographs commercially)
- Please do not bring pets.