Naruto Park, Naruto-cho, Naruto-shi, Tokushima 772-0053
TEL / 088-687-3737 FAX / 088-687-1117 e-mail / email@example.com
|Museum opening hours
9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Closed on Monday (If a public holiday falls on Monday, the Museum will be closed the following day)
- * The museum will be closed for the New Year Holiday in January, and will be open throughout August.
Elementary, Junior High School and High School students 520 Yen/University students 2100 Yen/Adults 3150 Yen (All inclusive of consumption tax)
- * Ticket counter closes at 4 pm.
- * 10% discount for groups of 20 or more
- * Students must show their student ID at the entrance.
- * Visitors with a disability permit can visit the museum for a discounted fee.
Elementary, Junior High School and High School students 500 Yen/University students 2000 Yen/Adults 3000 Yen (All inclusive of consumption tax)
- * Tickets sold in advance can be purchased at ″Loppi″ terminals installed at Lawson counters nationwide.
Please search using the following L code.
L code 66450
- * Students must show their student ID when visiting the museum.
- * Visitors with a disability permit can purchase the tickets at the museum ticket counter.
- * This ticket cannot be used in combination with other discounts.